Best Response - What is University 1?

What is University 1?

University 1 (U1) is one of the entrance options at the University of Manitoba, and for most it will be the first year of your degree. It is not an extra year or a remedial year. 

For more information, please contact University 1 or visit their website.

University 1 First Year Centre Contact Information:
205 Tier Building
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3T 2N2
Tel: 204 474 6209
Toll Free in North America: 1 800 432 1960 Ext. 6209

Are you satisfied with your answer?
Was the answer satisfactory? If not...?