Best Response - What documents do I need to submit my application?

After completing your application for admission to the University of Manitoba, you may be required to provide documents such as Permanent Resident status, proof of Canadian citizenship, university, college, or high school transcripts, proof of age, letters of permission, and/or English proficiency test results, depending on your student type. 

For more information please visit the Admissions website.

Are you satisfied with your answer?
Was the answer satisfactory? If not...?