Best Response - How can I take courses at another university and transfer the credits to the University of Manitoba?

Transferring Credits

Any University of Manitoba students wishing to take a course at another institution, no matter what the reason, must first get permission from the University of Manitoba.  To take a course otherwise is considered to be academic fraud, and the penalties may be as severe as expulsion from the University of Manitoba.  To get permission to take courses at another institution, please visit the Registrar’s Office in room 400 University Centre.

If you are applying to the University of Manitoba for the first time and inquiring about transferring credits that were taken at another post secondary institution, see our Admissions website for more information.


Are you satisfied with your answer?
Was the answer satisfactory? If not...?